George Karl’s Coaches Corner
A Confidential Invitation from George Karl, NBA Coach, Cancer Survivor
You may already be familiar with my recent battle with throat and neck cancer. In 2010, it took me off the court and through some harsh times. But, I’m a fighter, and I beat it. However, there are many more people suffering from this devastating disease – and I can’t help but think of them everyday.
My goal, with your help, is to raise $1 Million dollars to jump-start The Cancer Care Initiative!
The Coach George Karl Inner Circle for Cancer Support
I’m inviting 20 individuals, couples or families to join my Inner Circle by committing to donate $50,000 or more to The Cancer Care Initiative in 2011. Members of my Inner Circle will have the opportunity for the following:
- Attend two private dining events with me during the year
- Attend a golfing event with me
- Attend a family gathering “fun day”
- Receive a complimentary session at the Progressive Health Center for yourself or immediate family members
- Gain access to my personal health strategist, my nutritionist, and my personal coaches
- Have the opportunity to share in the publicity of these events, if you desire
- Have the opportunity for naming rights to various programs of The Cancer Care Initiative (available with donations of $100,000 or greater)
- Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to change the lives by helping those who cannot afford the best comprehensive care available.
Please consider joining me by becoming an “Inner Circle” member to support those individuals and families who cannot afford the best comprehensive care available.
Make your tax-deductible donation today to The Cancer Care Initiative through the Progressive Health Center.
I’m looking forward to having you on my Cancer Support Team. Together we can help others beat cancer!