Donate to Progressive Health Center today!
Everyday is Colorado Gives Day!
* Spirit of Women’s Annual Day of Dance at Belmar
* Elements of Survivorship: Yoga and Mindfulness
* Super Foods with Dr. Diane Mueller
* Elements of Survivorship: Stress Management
* Strengthening the Body and Feeding the Soul with Rose Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
* 2015 Children’s Health Education Days at Swedish Medical Center
* Transform program with Dr. Sood 27 attendees from 6 states
* Elements of Survivorship program at Greystone with 60 participants
* Moved to PSL/RMHC
* Launched the employee wellness program at PSL/RMHC
* Dr. Sood program for 125 employees and physicians at Penrose Hospital, Colorado Springs
* Dr. Lisa Dalton SMART program for the cardiovascular department Penrose Hospital, Colorado Springs
* Stress program for community at Rose Medical
* Launched an employee wellness challenge at PSL/RMHC Nov 9th participation 220
* Dr. Sood presentation for leadership at Rose Medical Center
* Dr. Sood’s follow-up Transform class at Greystone Ongoing Programs
* Cancer Scholarship Program has 10 participate at Swedish and Rose Medical Center
* Offering lunch and learn programs for employees to include: nutrition, pain management, exercise, weight management and sleep
Cancer Care Initiative Scholarship
The Cancer Care Initiative Scholarship Fund, a restricted fund for the Progressive Health Center, is specific to cancer patients who want to improve their quality of life. The fund provides services to our Medicaid and other financially qualified clients who are undergoing cancer treatments. Under our care, patients can experience tremendous improvements in their outcomes and with your help; we can afford to provide them with continued services.