Find Out More – http://pslmc.com/service/employee-wellness-program
In conjunction with Presbyterian/St. Luke’s and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, the Progressive Health Center, brings you our EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM. We offer programs and services to reduce stress and support your health and well-being, creating a culture that enables a better work environment. Our Employee Wellness Program is the perfect opportunity to improve your health and fitness through yoga, exercise programs, nutrition education, and access to integrative therapies including acupuncture and massage.
For Employees we offer:
- Yoga and Total Body Fitness classes
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
- Personal Training and Private Yoga Sessions
- Yoga Nidra
- Any of our other therapies at regular pricing
- 50-minute Massage– First 15 massages booked per week $45, and $75 thereafter
- Acupuncture- $75 for a 60-minute session, $90 for a 90-minute session (recommended your first time)
- Yoga & Boot Camp- Drop in fee $5, unlimited monthly boot camp $15, unlimited monthly yoga $15, both yoga & boot camp unlimited monthly $25.
- Lunch & Learn- Free talk and food
Help Steer the Program
PHC’s Sue Goodin is forming a Wellness Committee to ensure the program is serving employees well. The committee will meet monthly on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8am in the Hummingbird suite. To participate, email Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy Food Options
The nutritionist at the Progressive Health Center has worked with our Food Service Catering Chef, Luke, to develop delicious and healthful food choices in the P/SL Cafeteria and RMHC Café. Using the MyFitPal app employees can monitor the nutritional values of what they choose and work with a PHC specialist to customize a nutrition and fitness program.