The Wellness Lounge offers a variety of resources to help employees reduce anxiety, depression, and fatigue. Our Health Coaches provide guests with the tools necessary to thrive. We offer daily activities, complimentary massage, guided meditations, fascia release tools, stretching, breathing techniques, and resiliency coaching to help keep you grounded, centered, and focused on your work day. Complimentary sessions in our state of the art massage chairs help visitors physically and mentally unwind. Our goal is to help educate individuals about their personal wellness so they can take charge of their path to health. Come into the Lounge to find out how you can start enhancing your overall physical and mental wellness today at our Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center Employee Wellness Lounge, and our newest site at Rose Medical Center, Rose Wellness Lounge.
Wellness Lounge Services
- Massage chairs
- Vibrational release therapy
- 10m Hands-on massages from Licensed Massage Therapists
Stretching & Mind/Body Tools (foam rollers, Thera-Cane, guided mediation, mindfulness apps)
Integrative Health Library
Health Coaches provide:
- Wellness Tips and Motivation
- Guided Meditation
- Resiliency Coaching
- Quick applicable talks to departments on topics related to strengthening stress resiliency, nutrition, exercise and anything wellness-related.
Lounge to Floor Services
- Breathe and Stretch: Health Coaches lead 5-10 minute sessions on proper breathing and stretching techniques that will ease pains, headaches, anxiety, and tension while promoting the staff to be happier, more at ease, and more alert while on their feet all day.
- Pump Up: A 5-minute energizing practice to release tension and increase productivity.
- Resiliency Workshops: Workshops from our trained experts that teach easy and applicable techniques to help employees bounce back from stressful situations, learn how to become resilient in everyday life, and prevent compassion fatigue.
- Shake it Out: An energized moving meditation guided by a Health Coach to literally shake off the stress, bad outcomes, aches, and frustrations leading to more ease, focus, and calm.
- Massage: Certified Massage Therapists travel to the floors of the hospital to give hands-on massage to staff at their unit.
- Stress Resiliency Coaching: One on one session to check in with an individual’s personal battles with stress, anxiety, and depression to develop personalized plans and techniques for positive change in those areas.
“I thought of leaving the hospital but because of this wellness center, I am staying. The recharge for 20 minutes is bringing so much quality and happiness to my day. I take better care of patients because of Progressive Health Center”
“Thank You!! The services provided are great, wonderful and make my shifts much better.”
“Literally the BEST experiences I’ve ever had at work in 10 years!!”
My stress level was really high and I only had 7 minutes in the chair because our floor was super busy. My stress level went from a 10 to a 4. Thank you for this space.”
“It’s exactly what I needed”
Excellent! Staff is always very welcoming and informational. Love being able to care for myself more at work. Stepping away for a 20 min. Chair massage makes a huge difference. I would like to see more information/education sessions offered as well as more hours of availability”
“Love having access to massage chairs. The staff are so welcoming and helpful. Thankful for the Wellness Lounge.”
“The wellness lounge is the best benefit in the hospital. I have some physical pain issues and now that I can sit in a massage chair a couple days a week it helps me get through my day, and through my week, and through my crazy life.”
“The addition of the Wellness Lounge on A tower main floor has been a wonderful thing for the employees to use. Thanks so much for doing this for us! Much appreciated.”
“I loved the challenge & benefitted from it so much! During a stressful time period, it was helpful to get tips on how to manage it in a healthy way. The weekly get togethers were my favorite part to learn from everyone. You are all so amazing & deserve all the appreciation in the world for the great things you are doing!”
“Made me think about myself and focus on my body, mind and to breath. I loved participating in the challenge.”
“The massage chair was amazing! Love the mindfulness resources & focus on bringing that to everyday practice. Thanks!”
“I always love the vibe and the friendly people who work here! Its great!”
“It would be great if you could stay open later!! My team of 30 don’t start work until 2:30 and most days your closed so we don’t get to enjoy your services. We are the late shift and work until 11:30. Thanks”
“Just transitioned from bedside nursing to the office, so now, I have more time to come…no patient care ????. Could you round on our units to show us what you do? Love the scheduling app! Would be helpful for more times right before shift. Thank you!”
“Why aren’t you in every hospital? This is brilliant!”
Theme sponsored by: Adderall website where you can buy Adderall online buyadderall.com and learn about how Adderall and how modafinil works buymodafinilonline365.com. You can learn about how to buy modafinil online from USA and how modafinil works. Also find out how Modafinil works when you are planning on buying Modafinil online